Become a L!VE Local Member and receive a travel mug, get merch/event/rental discounts, early access to event tickets, and access quarterly group consultation sessions in person with Reesheda.
● One free ceramic travel mug in the first month ($20 retail value)
● ONE Free food or beverage ITEM (valued at $5 or less) per month starting with the month after registration and thereafter
● 10% off food and beverage, space rentals, catering orders, & other retail and online shopping
● 1 Free Event Per Calendar Year (priced at $25 or less)
● Access to a quarterly 2 hour (7p-9p) consultation gathering with Reesheda Graham Washington, to be held at the cafe, where she will entertain questions and give guidance regarding DEI, anti-racism, equity, strategic planning, leadership, and organizational development concepts
Individual and organizational memberships are a mutual and reciprocal relationship that allows L!VE and the community to do life together! L!VE offers a great deal more than coffee to the Greater West Side. As such, individual and organizational memberships allows for the offsetting of costs associated with running our small organization, while still providing the robustness of services that L!VE has to offer as a small “mom and pop” coffeeshop to its community. Your contributions give you access to discounts, services, and freebies that make your L!VE experience more enjoyable and more accessible; likewise, your membership creates sustainability, making L!VE viable for future curated activities and discourse, giving us all something greater to L!VE for!